Frequently Asked Questions
Pure Elements’ water costs less than One Half of One Penny per Gallon!
Quality & Cost Comparison:
The HealthyHome Solution units are guaranteed for up to 25 years:
MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY
- This HealthyHome Solution Water System has been thoroughly inspected at the factory to insure against material and workmanship defects.
- TANKS: The HealthyHome Solution tank is warranted for twenty-five (25) years from the date of purchase in residential use and for five (5) years from date of purchase in commercial use.
- MAIN CONTROL VALVE: The main control valve is warranted for five (5) years from the date of purchase.
- CATALYTIC CONDITIONER(S): The HealthyHome Solution Total Property Catalytic Conditioner and the Catalytic Conditioner included inside the HealthyHome Solution are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase to be free of manufacturing defects.
- PROVISIONS OF THE WARRANTY: Tank warranty Is void If unit Is relocated, or Is operated on water pressure exceeding 100 pound per square inch (PSI), or in the case of abuse, misuse, freezing, accident, alteration, or neglect. If tank failure occurs, and if owner notifies manufacturer of such failure, replacement will be made (labor excluded) F.O.B. Factory, Buena Park, California.Within the warranty period the main control valve and/or other components will be replaced or repaired (labor excluded) if defective part is delivered to the original seller or directly to the manufacturer. Replacement or repaired part will be returned to owner F.O.B. Factory, Buena Park, California. Control valve warranty and parts warranty are void in case of abuse, misuse or repair by an unauthorized person. This warranty is transferable one time only to a new owner of the property where the HealthyHome Solution Water System has been originally installed. The remaining terms of the warranty will continue only if the manufacturer is notified of the new owner in writing.No warranty or guarantee expressed or implied other than expressly stated herein shall be binding upon the manufacturer and then only if purchased from an authorized dealer or his agent, and installed in accordance with local plumbing codes and ordinances.
All sizes up to 14″, depending on incoming water supply pipe size. Standard single tank systems range up to 3″ – after that, the application requires custom design and multiple tanks.
As big as the application requires, depending on house size – usually up to 48″ x 72″
The Pure Elements HealthyHome Solution water filter will provide your family with clean, healthy, safe, conditioned water that saves you money and reduces water usage, while helping to protect your property, your home and the environment.
The raw water supply that comes to your property first passes through our catalytic water conditioner and its unique patented design permanently neutralizes the hard water minerals. The naturally conditioned water, then passes through our commercial graded automatic filtration system for the removal of chlorine, chemicals, pollutants and other impurities. The whole-house component also provides further lime scale-inhibiting properties, protecting plumbing, fixtures and appliances from hard water damage. This total property approach provides you with great tasting, healthy water from every faucet in your home, as well as greatly reduced scale build up and spotting issues.
Chemicals can make the water smell and taste bad, and can also pose a potential health risk. Chlorine and its by-products in your drinking, showering and bathing water can irritate skin and magnify asthma symptoms, as well as aggravate other health conditions. Your family members absorb substantial amounts of chlorine and chemicals, when present, into their bodies while showering or bathing. Our whole-house filtration system will remove chlorine, its’ by products and other impurities so your family will have safe, clean water for bathing, cooking and drinking out of every faucet.
The entire Pure Elements home system consists of two separate components: The catalytic water conditioner and our multi-stage automatic whole-house filtration system. The catalytic water conditioner has a non-sacrificial patented core that is contained in a copper body and requires no electricity. The automatic whole-house filtration system houses the following:
- NSF approved KDF media that prohibits bacterial growth and removes heavy metals.
- Two types of high capacity coconut shell activated carbon for the removal of chemicals and impurities.
- Quartz media that allows a high flow rate.
- A patented lime-scale reduction device. The whole-house filter automatically back-flushes on a regular basis to keep the media fresh and clean.
There is no regular maintenance, no filter cartridge to change, and no service contract. The media in the automatic whole-house filtration system needs simple replacement every 1,500,000 gallons! Will last a family of four for roughly 7 to 10 years!
The catalytic water conditioner is installed on the main water, immediately after the water meter, to address all water on your property, including your landscape, pool, spa and/or water features. The automatic whole-house filtration system is installed on the water main that feeds the home with water (usually located in the garage).
Yes! The conditioned water actually draws existing scale build-up back into the solution, thereby providing a cleaning effect in the plumbing and elsewhere throughout your home.
The conditioned water modifies the surface tension of the water, which enables the water to penetrate the soil more easily (standing water is eliminated). This allows more water and nutrients to get into the root zones, resulting in a reduction of water usage. Requirements for fertilizers and chemicals are greatly reduced. Additionally, the conditioned water prevents the build-up of scale on the root balls of plant life, allowing much better absorption of nutrients and healthier, natural growth.
Conditioned water will greatly reduce scale build-up in the pool, spa and water features, while protecting the pumps and heating equipment from damage caused by raw hard water. Algae growth is reduced, further minimizing the requirements for chemical treatment.
Yes, but only when a client requests them as part of the whole house water system. These are installed usually in the kitchen for drinking water only.
Quick & Reliable Plumbing Services
We look forward to hearing from you!
Call us between 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM