Repair Your Sewer Line without Digging and with Lower Cost!
Advances in sewer repair technology means faster, easier, and more economical sewer repair and replacement for Residential and Commercial jobs. We can replace, reline or repair any length or diameter of underground damage sewer lines without digging a big trench across the property, and without disturbing structures like garages, porches, and driveways.
Trenchless Sewer Inspection and Sewer Repair is an innovative method of:
- Viewing the sewer condition
- Cleaning the pipe as needed through Hydrojetting
- Replacing or repairing a leaking sewer line with new epoxy resin tubing. The new pipeline is more durable compared to the previous.
- Hogan Plumbing is an expert at Trenchless Sewer Repair and fully licensed!
With sewer pipe video inspection a camera travels through your pipe and gives information on the exact current condition of your sewer and also what future problems may arise. The equipment that makes this possible is a flexible rod connected to a high resolution camera which transmits images from inside the pipe to a monitor above. A copy of the video is provided to the client and any repair needs found are discussed. This is the best way to find problems before they become major problems!
Common Commercial and Residential problems identified by Sewer Pipe Video:
• Broken, Cracked or Collapsed Pipes
• Tree Root Intrusions
• Deteriorated/Corroded Pipe
• Leaking Pipe Joints
• Debris Blockage
• Misaligned Pipe
Hydrojetting is a more advanced and complete method to rid sewer pipes of clogs, roots and debris. Traditional rooting/snaking machines merely form a hole in the drain blockage, leading to re-clogging in the future. Our Hydrojetting system uses a very large volume of water under extremely high pressure to easily cut through, and clear out, any clog or debris in your sewer lines. Tree roots, Mineral deposits, Grease and Debris are all flushed out of the pipe with this process.
Once the job is completed, we will perform a camera inspection to determine if there are any leaks or breaks within your pipes or the main line. If there are leaks, a solution will be recommended as the sooner you get the repairs completed, the better.
Trenchless Sewer Relining is an innovative alternative for standard sewage drain replacement. With this method, a new pipe is created within the existing pipe with a special epoxy resin. This enhances the pipe’s structural strength without damage to structures, floors, or landscaping at a substantially lower cost.
- No destruction to your landscaping and very little disruption to your daily routine
- Save approximately 40% compared to traditional replacement methods
- Lining restores structural integrity, prevents root intrusion, and increases flow capacity
- Liner is generally stronger and lasts longer than original pipe
We have been the top Trenchless Sewer Restoration company throughout Orange County for many years, working on multiple properties from luxury resorts to State Parks. We’re the Trenchless Sewer Line Replacement organization that will deliver you high quality service at an affordable price.