How much does it cost?
Quality & Cost Comparison:
What are the unit guarantees?
MANUFACTURER’S LIMITED WARRANTY
- This HealthyHome Solution Water System has been thoroughly inspected at the factory to insure against material and workmanship defects.
- TANKS: The HealthyHome Solution tank is warranted for twenty-five (25) years from the date of purchase in residential use and for five (5) years from date of purchase in commercial use.
- MAIN CONTROL VALVE: The main control valve is warranted for five (5) years from the date of purchase.
- CATALYTIC CONDITIONER(S): The HealthyHome Solution Total Property Catalytic Conditioner and the Catalytic Conditioner included inside the HealthyHome Solution are warranted for ten (10) years from date of purchase to be free of manufacturing defects.
- PROVISIONS OF THE WARRANTY: Tank warranty Is void If unit Is relocated, or Is operated on water pressure exceeding 100 pound per square inch (PSI), or in the case of abuse, misuse, freezing, accident, alteration, or neglect. If tank failure occurs, and if owner notifies manufacturer of such failure, replacement will be made (labor excluded) F.O.B. Factory, Buena Park, California.Within the warranty period the main control valve and/or other components will be replaced or repaired (labor excluded) if defective part is delivered to the original seller or directly to the manufacturer. Replacement or repaired part will be returned to owner F.O.B. Factory, Buena Park, California. Control valve warranty and parts warranty are void in case of abuse, misuse or repair by an unauthorized person. This warranty is transferable one time only to a new owner of the property where the HealthyHome Solution Water System has been originally installed. The remaining terms of the warranty will continue only if the manufacturer is notified of the new owner in writing.No warranty or guarantee expressed or implied other than expressly stated herein shall be binding upon the manufacturer and then only if purchased from an authorized dealer or his agent, and installed in accordance with local plumbing codes and ordinances.
What size pipe does your system allow for?
How big are your tanks?
Why do I need a Pure Elements Whole House Water Filtering System?
How does the Pure Elements Home System work?
What are the health benefits for my family?
What does the Pure Elements House System consist of?
- NSF approved KDF media that prohibits bacterial growth and removes heavy metals.
- Two types of high capacity coconut shell activated carbon for the removal of chemicals and impurities.
- Quartz media that allows a high flow rate.
- A patented lime-scale reduction device. The whole-house filter automatically back-flushes on a regular basis to keep the media fresh and clean.
What are the maintenance and costs to run the system?
Where will the system be installed on my property?
The catalytic water conditioner is installed on the main water, immediately after the water meter, to address all water on your property, including your landscape, pool, spa and/or water features. The automatic whole-house filtration system is installed on the water main that feeds the home with water (usually located in the garage).